|PhD research fellowship position in 5G|
|마감일자||2018. 08. 25|
|기관명||[국외] Norwegian University of Science and Technology 바로가기 ☞|
PhD research fellowship position in 5G
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has a vacancy for a PhD fellowship at the Department of Information Security and Communication Technology (IIK) at Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (IE). The position is as a PhD candidate in Trondheim, 100% position.
• The applicants should have a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information and Communications Technologies, Computer Science or related areas with an average grade of B or better.
• Knowledge in wireless and mobile communications and strong programming skills.
• High motivation for research work and ability to work independently.
• Good organizational and communication skills with interest in wider context of research and ability to engage in cross-disciplinary teams.
• Eager to disseminate research results through publications and presentations at international conferences.
• Written and oral fluency in English.
• Publication activities in the aforementioned disciplines will be considered an advantage.
Applicants who do not master a Scandinavian language must provide evidence of good English language skills, written and spoken. The following tests can be used as such documentation: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE). Minimum scores are:
• TOEFL: 600 (paper-based test), 92 (Internet-based test);
• IELTS: 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic IELTS test accepted);
• CAE/CPE: grade B or A.
Application deadline : 2018-08-25
자세한 내용은 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.