닫기
Loading..

전자정보연구정보센터 ICT 융합 전문연구정보의 집대성

국내 논문지

홈 홈 > 연구문헌 > 국내 논문지 > 전기학회논문지 (The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers)

전기학회논문지 (The Transactions of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers)

Current Result Document : 11 / 18 이전건 이전건   다음건 다음건

한글제목(Korean Title) 8×8 위상배열안테나를 이용한 위치추적 시스템
영문제목(English Title) Localization of Human Motion Using a 8⨉8 Phased Array Antenna
저자(Author) 고호석   한희제   박순우   김찬우   김홍준   Hoseok Goh   Heeje Han   Soonwoo Park   Chan-woo Kim   Hongjoon Kim  
원문수록처(Citation) VOL 67 NO. 09 PP. 1197 ~ 1201 (2018. 09)
한글내용
(Korean Abstract)
영문내용
(English Abstract)
In this paper, a Doppler radar for a localization of a human motion is demonstrated. In the system, we used a $8{times}8$ phased array antenna using metamaterial phase shifters for easy and precise control of antenna beam pattern. Scanning area is a circular sector with an inscribed angle of $60^{circ}$ and a diameter of 45m. This area is divided with 15 designated area and each area is scanned for 0.2 second. When there is a motion in a designated area, we are able to detect a frequency shift due to a Doppler effect. In this way it is possible to detect the location of motion. The experiment shows that 78% of position accuracy. The remaining 22% occurred the surroundings of the designated area.
키워드(Keyword) Radar   Phased Array Antenna   Localization   Doppler effect  
원문 PDF 다운로드

* 자료제공 NDSL